Translate

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Frita Batidos - Ann Arbor, Michigan

When I heard Chef Eve was closing her restaurant in Kerrytown I was regretful we never had the chance to enjoy her cuisine.  The cuisine at Eve was based on French philosophy of cooking with African, Cuban, and Vietnamese influences.  

I was very excited that Chef Eve decided to open a Cuban-inspired restaurant, Frita Batidos.  I am so glad she did.  The fresh ginger and lime juice is refreshing.  My wife and I enjoy the Fritas - Inspired by traditional Cuban burgers made from spicy chorizo served with shoestring fries on top of a soft egg bun.  The Frita choices are: Chorizo, Black Bean, Chicken, Fish, Beef.  If you love Plantains like I do, I recommend "Loaded Plantains."  "The Best Snack Ever" is really the best snack ever!  They also have a kid's menu.  For dessert, my wife recommends the churros and you can get it with chocolate EspaƱol.  Click here for the Happy Hour menu. 

Frita Batidos
117 W. Washington, A2
734.761.2882
Hours:
Happy Hour: Sunday - Thursday: 4pm-6pm   
Sunday - Wednesday: 11am-11pm
Thursday - Saturday: 11am-12am

Quality of Food: 97
Quality of Service: 97
Value: 100
Atmosphere: 95
Overall: 97 (Excellent - A Must Try!)

Frita Batidos at night.


Fish Frita minus fries and mayo.


I know what you're thinking and yes! IT's DELICIOUS! "Loaded Plantains"

117 W. Washington St. Downtown A2

Seriously, the BEST SNACK EVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment