Translate

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mighty Good Coffee Roasting Company - Ann Arbor, Michigan

I enjoyed my first cup of Mighty Good Coffee (decaf) at Red Hawk Bar & Grill.  Immediately after the first sip I was pleasantly surprised by its depth of flavor and elegance.  It was delicious! I knew then I had to try their other blends.  You can purchase Mighty Good Coffee blends at their cafe, Sparrow Market and Babo in A2, click here (for the list of retailers that also carry their products).

I highly encourage you to visit their cafe.  I love the ambience and large work area for reading, studying, or just for enjoying coffee.     
      
Located:
217 N. Main Street, A2, MI 48104
734.222.4514
Hours:
Monday-Saturday: 7am-6pm
Sunday: 8am-5pm
(check their website for seasonal hours)       

Quality & Variety: 93
Quality of Service: 94
Value: 94
Atmosphere: 94
Overall: 93 (Very Good)







No comments:

Post a Comment