Translate

Saturday, March 16, 2013

RoosRoast Coffee - Ann Arbor, Michigan

I've been curious about RoosRoast since I saw their booth at the Ann Arbor Farmers Market in Kerrytown last summer.  Since then I've been hearing wonderful things about their Lobster Butter Love.  I finally had the chance to try LBL (black) at my friend Tom's house and it was very very good.  This dark blend is velvety smooth and buttery with nutty fruit nuances.  It's a must try! 

I'm looking forward to trying their other blends: Rich French Neighbor, Mother Pheasant Plucker, AA Cowboy Blend, Bali Kintamani, Royal Organic H20 Processed Decaf, Roospresso Espresso blend, Kenya Kia Ora, Olvin Tejada Honduran, & Wet Pressed Sumatra Wahana

Click on this link: Where to Find Roos Roast? Order online, have them cater your wedding, party & conference OR stop by their headquarters:
RoosRoast Coffee Works
1155 Rosewood St. Suite B (off S. Industrial)
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
734.222.9202
RoosRoast Facebook


Hours:
Mon - Sat 7:30am-6pm
Sun 9am-6pm

Quality & Variety: 96
Quality of Service: 100
Value: 98
Atmosphere: 100
Overall: 98 (Excellent - A Must Try!)            















I WISH every morning was like this!



No comments:

Post a Comment