Translate

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Woodford Reserve Maple Wood Finish

My friend Adam and I have been buying each other "drinkable" Christmas gifts for several years.  We have been on a wine exploratory journey since we were roommates in Grand Rapids and that was many years ago.  Along with myself, he was also a "victim" to my Klinker Brick mishap as I have mentioned in an earlier post.

In Twenty Eleven, Adam ventured into bourbon territory via Blanton's and introduced me to it.  Over the year he had been enjoying Woodford Reserve, Makers 46, Blanton's and Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon.  I knew his "bourbon" palate needed a challenge so when I saw this (pictured below) at Stadium Market I knew it would be the perfect Christmas gift.

"Aged in toasted maple wood barrel - resulting in nuances of maple, honey, and cinnamon."

$98



No comments:

Post a Comment