Translate

Monday, January 21, 2013

Pepperwood Grove (and the END of Kraft)

I'm sure you're wondering about the title of this post and why I would choose to talk about this 5 dollar bottle.  Pepperwood Grove Merlot (picture below) was my "gate-way" to Yellow Tail.  Then the journey began onto more amazing bottles of cabernet sauvignon (Beau Vigne Juliet, 2009), pinot noir (Penner Ash, 2009), merlot (Duckhorn Three Palms, 2005), Syrah (Shafer Relentless, 2009) and red blends (Orin Swift Papillon, 2009).

During this experimental era in 2005, The Fresh Market planted its roots 5 miles from my apartment in Grand Rapids, Michigan.  You could sample almost anything they had in the store.  My friend Adam and I loved to sample their cheeses.  We were introduced to Mimolette, Parrano, and Dubliner cheeses.  It was then I stopped buying Kraft.  

    


   

No comments:

Post a Comment