Translate

Saturday, January 19, 2013

INTRODUCTION

Hello and Welcome to CheesyGrapes!  The name of this blog is a combination of my two favorite things: cheese and wine.  All photos are taken by me unless otherwise noted.  

There will be three main things I will focus on.  
  • Restaurants & Stores that I would recommend to my friends, family and strangers.
  • My Reviews and information that I have learned from researching on wines, beers and a bit on bourbon & scotch whiskey (since I'm just getting started on appreciating them).
  • Cheeses (what's good,where to find them, and what pairs well with them)
I will be rating restaurants & stores based on 4 criterias:
  1. Quality of Food (stores will be rated on quality & variety of products)  
  2. Quality of Service - must be consistent with each returning visit & staff must be knowledgable about their products.
  3. Value - the cost must match the quality & overall experience
  4. Atmosphere - this is subjective
Wines, Beers, Bourbons, Scotches & other food products will be rated on an overall score of Taste & Value.  

My Rating Scale will be out of 100:
94-100: Excellent (A Must Try!)
87-93: Very Good
80-86: Average
73-79: Poor (Not worth your time or money)
73 and Below: Terrible

I will also provide my overall score which will be the average of the 4 criterias.  Please feel free to leave a comment or two.  I am always looking for ways to improve my blog (as I am still learning) and would love to hear about your dining/shopping experience!     

Thank you for reading. If you have time, please check out my recipe blog (link below).  

Leo
cheesygrapesrecipes

P.S. You can Follow me @Cheesygrapes on Twitter and/or Cheesygrapes Facebook Page.

Taylor Grey Photography - wedding day 4.19.2009

     

No comments:

Post a Comment